Plumbing & HVAC Repair and Installation
Osburn Mechanical Inc in Elmira, NY, serves the plumbing and HVAC needs of residential and commercial customers in Chemung, Schuyler, and Steuben. Ed and his staff have installed, repaired and replaced plumbing, heating and cooling appliances for countless numbers of customers for many years. We are family-owned and operated and fully licensed, so you can expect quality service.
Whether you need us to stop up a leaky faucet or install a furnace, we’ll offer you the same experienced, round-the-clock service that our customers have come to expect from us. We respond to appointments and emergency projects with fast, reliable workmanship.
We offer the following services:
• Residential & Commercial Plumbing & HVAC
• Plumbing Repairs & New Installations
• Water Heaters & Tankless Water Heaters Repaired & Replaced
• Furnaces & High Efficiency Units Repaired & Replaced
• Ductless Mini-Split Systems Installed & Serviced
• Central Air Systems Serviced & Installed
• Radiant Floor Heating Installation & Repair
• Boilers Serviced & Installed
• Bathtubs, Showers, Toilets & Sinks
• New Construction & Bathroom Remodeling
• Roof Top Units & Duct Work
• Well Pumps & Sump Pumps
• Drain Line & Sewer Cleaning
For more than three decades, customers from all over the Southern Tier of New York—including Elmira, Elmira Heights, Horseheads, Corning, Big Flats, Watkins Glen, Bath, Ithaca, Painted Post, Chemung and Lowman—have trusted us with their plumbing and HVAC needs. Check out what our customers have to say about us:
“OUTSTANDING service!!! They came over to my house today for a job and fixed it within the hour. Fast, Reliable and Affordable! If I ever need more work done Osburn’s is the first number I’ll call.”Logan P.
“These guys are AWESOME and I’d trust them fixing any problem I had!”Samantha B.
“These guys are the best! I am so thankful for their quick response – on a weekend- and professional and expert handling of my furnace breakdown. I had out-of-town company and below freezing temps – these guys had us warm and my grandson was able to stay the remainder of his visit. Thank you!”Katie S.